- Rated for all non-magnum handguns
- Minimum shooting distance = 10 yards
- Includes (6) 3/8" thick AR500 paddles
- Smooth and reliable paddle rotation (paddles flip left and right when shot)
- Commercial grade design suitable for high volume use
- Target stands 5' tall and weighs 85 lbs.
- Paddles ship unpainted
- Licensed under US Patent #6,994,348
Two shooters line up side by side. Each person starts with three paddles on their side of the dueling tree. On command, they begin shooting the paddles on their respective sides. Each good shot flips a paddle to the opponent's side of the target. The first shooter to clear their side and flip all paddles to the opponent's side wins the match. These exhilarating head to head matches are valuable exercises for law enforcement training. The fast paced, competitive nature of the event, increases student's heart rates and teaches them to shoot well under stress.
Tree Height: 5' tall
Paddles: 6" diameter x 3/8" thick AR500 steel (paddles ship unpainted)
Vertical Stem: 5/16" thick x 60" steel angle - black paint finish
Legs: 1/4" thick steel with black powder coat finish
Weight: 85 lbs